Re: nvda not anouncing outlook attachment

Quentin Christensen

Attachments seem to be working for me, however I did notice one thing:  If an email has images, in the list of messages, it appears (visually) as if the message has attachments, however when you open the message there are no attachments.  Instead Outlook has the option to "display images" if they are not automatically displayed.

The other common reason for missing attachments is when the sender forgets to attach them before hitting send.  And I confess, I have been guilty of this myself!

In testing, I tried with:

NVDA 2021.2beta1

Windows 10 (64-bit) Version: 2009, Build: 19043

Office 365 (64-bit) Version: 16.0.14228.20244

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 2:14 PM Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> wrote:
Hi lovely listers
My nvda does not anounce whether an outlook email has attachment.
In other words, It is not telling me whether an outlook email sent to
me has attachment with it. Is that what is happening to you as well?
any solution?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager