Re: Excel 365: How to use autofill to make list of dates

Shaun Oliver

does that same keystroke work if you wish to autofill across cells as well?

On 27/08/2021 3:34 am, Chris Mullins rambled on about the following:

Hi Daniel

Put the cursor in the cell below the cell you want to replicate down the column and press Control+d, then select the cells down the column to the last cell you want to fill and press Control+d again.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows