From: Brian Vogel
Sent: 26 August 2021 20:28
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Excel 365: How to use autofill to make list of dates

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 02:04 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Put the cursor in the cell below the cell you want to replicate down the column and press Control+d,

-
But the initial query is not about replication, but auto-filling.  When I attempt to follow your instructions the CTRL + D results in the single cell above being duplicated in the present cell, but I cannot use the keyboard and down arrow to the last row in which I'd like the cell duplicated and have all in between be filled.

I will repeat, though, that these questions and answers have nothing whatsoever to do with NVDA.  This is really an office accessibility question that's utterly divorced from the screen reader being used.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.