Re: NVDA menu not reading with NVDA+N

Jackie

Please try restarting the computer and see if that helps?

On 8/27/21, Janet Brandly <jbrandly@shaw.ca> wrote:
Good morning,

As I mentioned above, the NVDA menus are not reading when I use the NVDA+N
command. I tried exiting and restarting nVDA, but they still don't read. My
computer has been in sleep mode for a few days, and I have been switching
back and forth between NVDA and JAWS. Maybe that has something to do with
it? I'm running Windows 10 on an Asus laptop, nothing fancy. Any input will
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Janet