Re: NVDA menu not reading with NVDA+N

Gene

I don’t know if either thing could haved caused or contributed to the problem.  The first thing to do when odd problems like this occur is to reboot.

Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 11:12 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA menu not reading with NVDA+N

Good morning,

As I mentioned above, the NVDA menus are not reading when I use the NVDA+N command. I tried exiting and restarting nVDA, but they still don’t read. My computer has been in sleep mode for a few days, and I have been switching back and forth  between NVDA and JAWS. Maybe that has something to do with it? I’m running Windows 10 on an Asus laptop, nothing fancy. Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Janet