Getting to grips with the review modes

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi,

I was looking at the numpad on my PC and realised that I take the echoing of characters in NVDA for granted. As I adjusted the various keys with NVDA help mode on, I learned the different functions of the three layers and their related keystrokes.

I realised that I am getting more confused now that I know a little bit! Can anyone suggest how I might get a full and comfortable understanding of how and when to use the numpad keys in NVDA?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Avast logo