Re: Getting to grips with the review modes

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Basically you use the numpad to review the screen without affecting your active cursor.  Lets say you are in a menu and you need to know the correct spelling or syntax of an item.
1. press nvda+numPad 7 to turn on screen review
the second row with numbers 7 8 9 moves you through a row.
7 moves up
8 reads the currant line
9 moves down

numbers 4 5 6 moves by word
4 moves back
5 reads the currant word (if pressed twice quickly spells the word)
6 moves forward

numbers 1 2 3 moves by letter
1 moves back
2 says the letter the cursor is on (if pressed twice quickly announces the phonetic)
3 moves forward

shift numpad 7 takes you to the top of the screen
shift 9 takes you to the bottom