locked question about the Jim kitchen games and sorry for not sending to the chat line

Dan Thompson

I am very sorry for not sending this request to the chat email.  My email had to be reset and I lost that email address.

I work with several blind and low vision senior citizens.  They really like accessible games.  I recent downloaded the kitchen sink games.  However, does anyone know where I can download the documentation such as the special keys for each game.  I know you can read the special keys when opening each game.  But I can’t select the text to print or braille it out.  Any help would genuinely appreciated!