locked Re: question about the Jim kitchen games and sorry for not sending to the chat line

Bryan Mckinnish

Hi.

From what I remember, the instructions are in the same directory is the game.

You might find one called baseball.txt or trivia.txt, etc.

I'll have to check and see if I'm correct about that.

Bryan Mckinnish

On 8/31/2021 10:26 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:

I am very sorry for not sending this request to the chat email.  My email had to be reset and I lost that email address.

I work with several blind and low vision senior citizens.  They really like accessible games.  I recent downloaded the kitchen sink games.  However, does anyone know where I can download the documentation such as the special keys for each game.  I know you can read the special keys when opening each game.  But I can’t select the text to print or braille it out.  Any help would genuinely appreciated!