Re: Outlook Training Error

Quentin,

One bit of input from me:  The use of Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2019 remains very common.  I don't know where the ribbon changes occurred, but you might want to find out where, and leave in the old information with the proviso, "If you're using {insert version(s) of Outlook}," prior to each so that users will have the full skinny.  Eventually, the old version section needs to come out.  But at this juncture I think it's definitely premature to believe that all Office users are using Microsoft 365.  And given how long older versions often get kept "in the community," it makes sense to note those differences for a while, at least.

I have to imagine Outlook 2021 will follow precisely the pattern of 365 at the moment, but there's even the potential for a split to eventually happen there, too.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.