Re: Microsoft Word table navigation broken in NVDA 21.1

Bruno Aníbal Prieto González

Hello,
This bug is fixed in NVDA 2021.3. In the meantime, you can go to NVDA
advanced options and disable the use of Microsoft UI Automation for
Microsoft Word until we get to NVDA 2021.3.

Regards

Putting it out here because I bet I am not the only one to experience this.

When navigating in side of a table created in Word 365 using control +
alt + arrows, NVDA will report nont in a table cell though still in a
table.

This is making it just about impossible to work with tables, and these
are regular uniformed tables.

This was also present, though not to this high level in 20.4 as well.

D C