Making phonetic pronunciations for numbers

Maria S

I have an unusual ask of any of the developers out there. I have an
auditory processing disorder, and I have become increasingly more
reliant on being able to have a character's phonetic name given if I
need it. However, this doesn't work with numbers. I dug around in the
dictionary and language settings but couldn't find anything that
really worked. Is it even possible to do this?

By the way, I definitely love Braille but I have to save some money to
et my display fixed. Otherwise this would be less of a problem.

Thanks for any ideas or thoughts. Feel free to contact me privately at
raynbo15@... if that is easier.

Have a great day, Maria S