From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: September 3, 2021 11:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A History of ETI Eloquence

I have no idea if the person who wrote this article is on the list. I doubt it. it is a very interesting article.

Gene

On 9/3/2021 9:19 AM, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
and now, on 2021, I still use Eloquence onb my pc.
Perhaps it is not the best synthesizer for reading books, compared
with the high quality voices of these years, but for working it is
simply the best.
So, for me it is simply awesome to have the opportunity to thank you
for all your work.
You changed the life of visual impaired people, be happy of your life!

https://amhistory.si.edu/archives/speechsynthesis/ss_hert.htm