NVDA on Synchrony Bank site, unusable on login with chrome

David Mehler

Hello,

I've got a care credit card through Synchrony Bank but there web site
portal is awful, using NVDA I can't get it to log i n, fields on the
login form won't read, and that's when I can get this login iframe
access thing to work, which is a collapsable link, when I can get it
to expand it's hit or miss as to whether I can find anything.

I've got to pay a bill and it's time sensitive, does anyone have
workarounds for this? I've also tried with Internet Explorer and with
Brave.
Some urgency!
Thanks.
Dave.