Re: NVDA on Synchrony Bank site, unusable on login with chrome

Sarah k Alawami

Have you tried with narrator to see if it is the website or screen reader having this issue? Also what's the website so one of us can try and make it work?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 11:29 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] NVDA on Synchrony Bank site, unusable on login with chrome

Hello,

I've got a care credit card through Synchrony Bank but there web site portal is awful, using NVDA I can't get it to log i n, fields on the login form won't read, and that's when I can get this login iframe access thing to work, which is a collapsable link, when I can get it to expand it's hit or miss as to whether I can find anything.

I've got to pay a bill and it's time sensitive, does anyone have workarounds for this? I've also tried with Internet Explorer and with Brave.
Some urgency!
Thanks.
Dave.