Re: NVDA on Synchrony Bank site, unusable on login with chrome

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

I really don't understand what the issue being raised here is. I am able to log into the synchrony sites with Chrome, and, while I don't have a username/password to the specific one linked, I don't see why I wouldn't be able to log in, as visiting the site yielded a form with username and password.

Before we continue this discussion, I think we need to know what the issues are.

Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 10:51 PM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

To be honest I have had issues with chrome in rendering some stuff to.

Some things are a bit harder to get to.

On a site 1,608 dollars looks like.

160008000 or some such.

Sites like my computer store pbtech will not only do this but clicking clickables that bring up a menu will cause it to come up but not display right.

Using something like privacy badger to unblock a mislabeled site, I can't get to the right spot to click the button for the right thing, its like that menu is missing and I have to muck about to find it.

In edge its fine.

In firefox some stuff works a lot better than chrome which I am unsure why that exactly is.

All I know is that chrome while it is accessible isn't a complete success for everything.

On 4/09/2021 1:10 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

If you read his messages,  it says  it works in the Firefox browser but not in any chrome browsers