Re: Spell Check dictionary

Rui Fontes

NVDA do not have a native spell check feature...

It only reports the presence of ortography errors, if the app being used send that information to NVDA.

So, the addition of terms to the dictionary should be made on the app in use, not in NVDA...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:35 de 04/09/2021, Chris Mullins escreveu:

Hi

I do not use the spell check feature of NVDA but my friend does.  There is a requirement to add some words, names etc, which are being flagged as errors, to the dictionary but I have no clue as to how this can be done.  Advice welcome.

Cheers

Chris