Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2021 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA on Synchrony Bank site, unusable on login with chrome

Hi Gene,

What is interesting is that on the main Symphany bank site where I exercise options for my Amazon Store card, I do not have this problem. It only occurs on this health care affiliate site.

On 9/5/2021 12:51 AM, Gene wrote:
I’m not sure  why that is.  I had to tab many times to get to the fields but I got there.

What browser were you using?

Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2021 11:46 PM

Hi Gene,

I tried your method with NVDA 2021.1 and Windows 10 with all updates and I could not find the edit field--unlabeled or otherwise.

On 9/5/2021 12:18 AM, Gene wrote:
I experimented and looked at the page and I found that if you turn browse mode off, NVDA key space, you can tab to the fields.  They won’t be announced but using object navigation I found that the first is the username and the second is the password.  After that you get to list one of three.  I don’t know what these items are for.  You can’t see any indication of what the list selects.  You can try logging in without working with the list and see what happens.  If you tab further you will find a login button.

Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2021 6:21 PM

Hello,

Ok, gone through the suggestions so far, and tried firefox with NVDA.
I'm not getting anywhere. Here's the direct URL:

https://www.carecredit.com/login/

I'm stuck at the login iframe part and I hit enter or space on it and
the first thing it says is asks me for cookie permissions I except
all, I don't usually like doing this but I do. I then try to find an
edit field for a username and/or password nothing. All I see is the
login iframe, a collapsed menu and something that says sydney virtual
assistant.

Help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.