Re: Is there a way to assign numbers to open tabs, and then jump to a tab by pressing its corresponding number

Gene

This is a browser function.  If you use commands such as control 1, control 2, etc. you can jump from tab to tab.  You can use up to and including number 8 in this way.  As I understand this, control 9 moves you to the last tab on the right, no matter how many you have opened.

Sent: Monday, September 06, 2021 7:23 AM
Subject: [nvda] Is there a way to assign numbers to open tabs, and then jump to a tab by pressing its corresponding number

Good morning,

I was wondering if there is any way in NVDA to assign numbers to open tabs, and then jump to the tab by pressing its corresponding number, perhaps with a modifier key as well.
currently I do find it quite difficult to navigate between many open tabs by pressing alt and tab, is there perhaps an add-on or something in development that could help me with this?