From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Khalid Anwar
Sent: September 6, 2021 08:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] How do people deal with websites that have a lot of images and graphics, which cause the screen reader to slow down

I was wondering how people do on webpages which  have a lot of images and graphics, myself i fine them quite difficult to navigate because I always find that NVDA slows down significantly, although interestingly I don’t seem to have the same problem with narrator.

I was wondering what might be the best way to deal with these, is there any way to get NVDA to skip over graphics and images completely just ignore them?