Re: thunderbird selected

Strangely enough after I restarted the system its not doing that anymore.

On 8/09/2021 9:02 pm, Gene wrote:
See if the problem is the NVDA sticky key problem.  For now, quit NVDA, then run it again.  Does the problem still occur?

Gene

On 9/8/2021 3:16 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.

Just noticed in the message body of thunderbird, whenever I read a message, when viewing, nvda will say selected at the end of the end of the current read line.

I could I guess make it stop saying selected while in thunderbird with an app profile but that would probably stop it saying selected when I navigate history and address book and thats not what I want.