Re: NVDA documentation

Gene

I just checked and when discussing object navigation, the manual doesn’t include the move to previous object and move to next object commands I gave in my last message.

From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2021 4:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA documentation

I don’t know what you mean by the phrase flattened view.  Are you talking about being in object review and using the commands numpad insert numpad 4 and numpad insert numpad 6?  These are desktop layout commands.

Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2021 4:53 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA documentation

Hello group,
I'm not sure who looks after the documentation so I'll post here if that's
okay.
I noticed there was nothing in the manual about the:
* Moves to the next object in a flattened view of the object navigation
hierarchy
* Moves to the previous object in a flattened view of the object navigation
hierarchy
Neither command have keyboard shortcuts associated with them by default.
Perhaps they got forgotten about for the manual.
Best wishes,
David