From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 09 September 2021 14:17
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA documentation

I meant NVDA b.  I’m not sure if that is the same thing as is being discussed but, if you are in object review, using that command moves through every object in the active window.  And if you stop when a certain object is being announced the object navigator will be on that object.

Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2021 8:06 AM

NVDA+2 (main keyboard) toggles speaking of typed characters?
I'm not sure what you had in mind there Gene.
David