From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Aschalew Byness via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, 11 September 2021 11:25
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] how to read amazon kindle books with nvda

CAUTION: This email originated from OUTSIDE the Government Email Infrastructure. DO NOT CLICK LINKS or OPEN attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi friends
I opened a book with Amazon kindle. But when I try to read, the narator starts reading. I want to read the book only nvda though. How could I disable the kindle-inbuilt feature of text to speach and use only NVDA? Solution? any help appriciated.