seeing entire file names in a torrent contents list in uTorrent

Steve Wettlaufer

Hi everybody,

I'm wanting to download only a few certain files from a very large torrent, but I'm running into a problem.  Going down the list with NVDA, I'm finding that the name of every single file is cut off and missing the exact information that I need to make my selections.  Is there anything I can do to expand that?  You can't resize the window and if there's another way to see that info I'm missing it.  Would appreciate any help anyone might have.

Thanks,

Steve