From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 8:30 PM
Subject: [nvda] deleting something from my music drive

Hi, everyone,

I tried to delete something from my external hard drive which has my music on it but when I hit the delete key, all I got was "progress". I used to hear "are you sure you want to send this file to the recycle bin" but now I don't hear it anymore. How do I get that message back?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie