Re: Would it be possible to request a single keystroke to copy the current word under the review cursor to the clipboard

Ann Byrne

Select the word with ctrl+shift+right arrow, and copy with ctrl+c.

At 09:04 AM 9/12/2021, you wrote:
good morning,
I've been starting to use the review cursor a lot but find the current method for selecting and copying text NVDA and F9 and Nvda plus F10 to be difficult, though useful for large segments of text, I find it clumsy for a single word.
therefore, I would like to suggest a single keystroke Which would copy The word under the review cursor to the clipboard.