Re: issue with 2021-2 rc1

I also created a tutorial, with a MS-Word fillable form to go with it, so that those new to GitHub and filing trouble/bug reports could have a much easier time of it and have a structured approach to follow so that all the elements requested for those reports would end up having been done before the report was even begun.

Creating an Issue in GitHub for NVDA

Even though direct links to the following exist in the tutorial, I'll also place them here:

MS-Word Fillable Form for an NVDA Bug Report Including Pre and Post Filling-Out Instructions

MS-Word Fillable Form for an NVDA Bug Report Including Only Post Filling-Out Instructions

How to Unprotect a Completed Fillable Word Form so the Entire Document Can Be Copied

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.