Re: Bluetooth Audio Addon

Konnie Ellis

Awsome, that fixed the problem! Many thanks.

Konnie

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mobeen Iqbal
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2021 11:57 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Bluetooth Audio Addon

Hi.

You may wish to try silenzio, this has solved the bluetooth issue for me. It's available at:

https://dl.canadialog.com/support/download/software/silenzio/Silenzio_2.1_setup.exe

The blog article describing the program is at:

https://www.canadialog.com/articles/3411/the-sound-of-your-screen-reader-is-poor-and-sluggish-see-how-to-fix-it#site-navigation

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 12/09/2021 18:53, Konnie Ellis wrote:

This message is for the addon creator, Tony Malykh.

This addon does not work on my PC. I used several different kinds of Bluetooth headsets, but NVDA is still cutting out and not speaking the first letter.

For now, I’m just playing random audio files with the volume very low, in order to keep NVDA from cutting out, but that is not a very ideal long term solution.

Konnie Ellis