Re: Bluetooth Audio Addon

Kevin Cussick

sadly it did not work for me either. and the other app Silenzio so I just went back to a usb head set and this works.

On 12/09/2021 18:53, Konnie Ellis wrote:
This message is for the addon creator, Tony Malykh.
This addon does not work on my PC. I used several different kinds of Bluetooth headsets, but NVDA is still cutting out and not speaking the first letter.
For now, I’m just playing random audio files with the volume very low, in order to keep NVDA from cutting out, but that is not a very ideal long term solution.
Konnie Ellis