From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of benmoxey@...
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2021 4:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Bluetooth Audio Addon

Hi everyone

Tony's Bluetooth add-on is still working perfectly for me. I've tested it on two machines with two different Bluetooth headsets.

Make sure you're running the latest version of NVDA (2021.1) and the latest version of the add-on from the official NVDA add-ons page:

Bluetooth Audio Add-On

Note that it is also working with the NVDA 2021.2 RC1 release.

All the best.

Ben