Re: Bluetooth Audio Addon

Bobby

I was wondering if Silenzio can be used out of the box or do you have to change settings and what does it do to your sound cards?

On 9/12/2021 6:08 PM, benmoxey@... wrote:

Hi everyone

Tony's Bluetooth add-on is still working perfectly for me. I've tested it on two machines with two different Bluetooth headsets.

Make sure you're running the latest version of NVDA (2021.1) and the latest version of the add-on from the official NVDA add-ons page:

Bluetooth Audio Add-On

Note that it is also working with the NVDA 2021.2 RC1 release.

All the best.

Ben