Re: A Note of Appreciation on NVDA and Foreign Languages

Quentin Christensen

Thanks everyone, this is fantastic to hear!  We always try to ensure features meet the needs of users, and it's wonderful to get feedback from users who appreciate features and find them useful!

Kind regards

Quentin

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 11:19 AM Rowen Cary <manchen_0528@...> wrote:

Hello, Jujube and Jessica,

I am glad that you like Chinese Mandarin. I am Chinese. We can communicate together. I will try my best to help you. Regarding Mandarin, about Chinese culture, or using NVDA skills, there is no problem. Of course, the better thing is that I can also learn the language of your country from you or you. Anyone can email me my E-mail is manchen_0528@...

Thanks

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager