Re: Is it possible to drag-and-drop with NVDA and the keyboard

Jujube

Hi, I think i saw this question posted elsewhere. I recall seeing this addon that may help ages ago. https://github.com/javidominguez/DragAndDrop/releases/

Otherwise, drag and drop isn't really something done by those who are blind and is thus replaced with other keyboard commands, and it depends on what app you use.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 5:41 AM Khalid Anwar <anwarkhalid850@...> wrote:
Good morning,

I’ve been making a lot of post recently and I just wanted to thank everyone for the help and advice I’ve been given so far, a lot of things seem to have all come up at once.
this question has been prompted by my company using an app called file stream to upload files to the shared drive.
As far as I can tell, the only way to use it is to drag and drop the file into the app, and the file itself is an excel spreadsheet.
Does anyone know if it’s possible to drag-and-drop with NVDA, or if there are any other ways using the keyboard to move large files from one place to another.