Re: Is it possible to drag-and-drop with NVDA and the keyboard

Tim M

Both NVDA and JFW have this ability.

However, it depends on the windows your moving to, because it don't work everywhere. That is why its hardly used.

Its mostly a pipe dream, but when it does work great. They had that for over twenty years in JFW and still only half works never was it dependable.

On 9/13/2021 8:41 AM, Khalid Anwar wrote:
Good morning,

I’ve been making a lot of post recently and I just wanted to thank everyone for the help and advice I’ve been given so far, a lot of things seem to have all come up at once.
this question has been prompted by my company using an app called file stream to upload files to the shared drive.
As far as I can tell, the only way to use it is to drag and drop the file into the app, and the file itself is an excel spreadsheet.
Does anyone know if it’s possible to drag-and-drop with NVDA, or if there are any other ways using the keyboard to move large files from one place to another.