From: "Chris Mullins" <cjmullins29@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Mystery surrounding computer

That sounds like a sensible idea. On the computer, have an app to maintain
something like a Bios.Ini file which refreshes the bios when you restart the
machine. No doubt there are many security implications but it could
possibly use existing screen reader technology to make it accessible.

Cheers
Chris
De: Chris Mullins
Data: 19 de setembro de 2016 21:26
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Mystery surrounding computer

I've had a quick look on the net and there are a couple of ways described
for getting into the bios on the UEFI machine but the principle of reverting

to a standard keyboard function then using the fn key to invoke smart mode
remains the same. I too know of no screen reader that can operate at the
bios level and I think it unlikely there could be, so sighted assistance
would be required to make the changes.

Cheers

Chris