From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:21 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Spotify

I use Firefox. When I re-opened the player it seemed to work, but
clicking on most things just brought me back to the top of the page.
Same thing with Internet Explorer. So far the application works
better, though still has some issues.

You may be using a script blocker that is keeping flash from being seen and
running on the site. What browser or browsers are you using? I'm not sure
what accounts for the problem but to discuss it further, we need such
information. Do you use more than one browser and if so, which ones?