Re: Problem to anounce some menu items

Marco Oros

Hello.

I know It and yes, in most of menus NVDA announce first item without any problem, but in some submenus actually no.

I have newest version of NVDA.

Dňa 14. 9. 2021 o 17:50 zahra napísal(a):

hello.
this issue is resolved in new nvda version 2021.2.

On 9/14/21, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.

I have problem with announcing menu items in Mozilla Thunderbird. Let me
explain It deeply:

For example, when I open submenu 'priority', NVDA doesn't report me
first item, but when I press down arrow, It says next item without any
problem.

Please, could You look on those submenu issues?

Note: I have Thunderbird in Slovak language, not in English.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros