From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] deleting something from my music drive

To be honest lately I can go to say a blank folder or say open say word 2013 or 2016 and nvda will not anounce something till I tab round or alt tab out and in then it shows.
I am on a few units with issues its not done that as such on mine but one of the systems is my latest win10 workstation which does work and a 7 one which doesn't work that well.
Whenever I enter a folder it does not speak unless there is something its even doing that on my workstation so yeah I don't know why that does that.

On 20/09/2016 7:30 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I tried to delete something from my external hard drive which has my
music on it but when I hit the delete key, all I got was "progress". I
used to hear "are you sure you want to send this file to the recycle
bin" but now I don't hear it anymore. How do I get that message back?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

.