Re: Clock add-on 21.09 and other add-on updates #addonrelease

Betsy Grenevitch

I do not see how to find the clock under settings. I must be doing something incorrectly. I pressed enter on setting and just see 16 options and the clock is not one of them.  So sorry.

On 9/14/2021 4:15 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

  1. Open NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings.
  2. From NvDA Settings, select CLock Setup panel.
  3. Tab through the panel until you come across "interval" combo box, then select the interval from the combo box (every 30 minutes, for exmaple).
  4. Select OK, and NVDA should play a sound an/or say something every half an hour or so.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876