From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Win10 file explorer list of keyboard commands

how do you modify windows to be menu based?

I did modify my windows 10 to use normal menu systems though. It is much
better that way, although there are some things managed differently like
making all folders the same etc, that no longer do this in menus for
view any more.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.