Re: Clock add-on 21.09 and other add-on updates #addonrelease

Betsy Grenevitch

Joseph, for some reason the clock had not updated and as far as I can tell the updater is set to automatically update. Anyway, I updated it now and had to reset the interval for the clock and it now seems to be working. I have written down the steps from both emails and want to thank you so much for doing such a great job with your instructions. Thank you for all of your work with NVDA.

Thank you to others who also contribute to the ad-ons and other things with NVDA.

On 9/14/2021 5:13 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

I see. See if Clock add-on is even loaded:

  1. Open NVDA menu/Tools/Manage add-ons.
  2. Look for Clock add-on.
  3. If you find it, see if the add-on is listed as enabled.
  4. If the add-on is listed as "disabled", press Alt+E to enable, then press Escape, then say "yes" when asked to restart.

Also, if Clock add-on is present, let me konw what the version is. If it is Clock 21.09 and it is not working, chances are that it might be corrupted add-on settings.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876