Re: Clock add-on 21.09 and other add-on updates #addonrelease

Ron Canazzi

Hi Betsy,

1.  NVDA + N
2. P for preferences press enter
3. C for clock set up.
4.  Use tab to tab to the combo box that says 'interval.'
5.  use up/down arrow keys to select desired interval
6.  Tab to OK and press enter.

On 9/14/2021 4:42 PM, Betsy Grenevitch wrote:

I do not see how to find the clock under settings. I must be doing something incorrectly. I pressed enter on setting and just see 16 options and the clock is not one of them.  So sorry.

On 9/14/2021 4:15 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

  1. Open NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings.
  2. From NvDA Settings, select CLock Setup panel.
  3. Tab through the panel until you come across "interval" combo box, then select the interval from the combo box (every 30 minutes, for exmaple).
  4. Select OK, and NVDA should play a sound an/or say something every half an hour or so.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876