1. NVDA + N
2. P for preferences press enter
3. C for clock set up.
4. Use tab to tab to the combo box that says 'interval.'
5. use up/down arrow keys to select desired interval
6. Tab to OK and press enter.
On 9/14/2021 4:42 PM, Betsy Grenevitch
I do not see how to find the clock under settings. I must be
doing something incorrectly. I pressed enter on setting and just
see 16 options and the clock is not one of them. So sorry.
On 9/14/2021 4:15 PM, Joseph Lee
- Open NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings.
- From NvDA Settings, select CLock Setup panel.
- Tab through the panel until you come across "interval"
combo box, then select the interval from the combo box
(every 30 minutes, for exmaple).
- Select OK, and NVDA should play a sound an/or say
something every half an hour or so.
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876
For a nation to admit it has done grevous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!