Re: About EloquenceUI1 - Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive Add-on for NVDA

Gene

There is no legal free version of Eloquence.  I expect it to be up-to-date.  The plugin should run as a demo for seven days so you can evaluate it.

Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 2:12 AM
Subject: [nvda] About this addon

I need to know if this addon is up to date. Can't tell by info on the
site. Also, should we be able to get a free version.
Thanks

EloquenceUI1
Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive Add-on for NVDA
AUD $95.00
This add-on brings the popular Eloquence and Vocalizer Text-To-Speech
synthesizers to NVDA, bundled as a single product. 10% of each sale
goes to supporting the NVDA product.
  DOWNLOAD AND PURCHASE FROM CODEFACTORY
Category: Uncategorized
Share this:
LinkedInFacebookTwitter
    Description
Description
This add-on brings the popular Eloquence and Vocalizer Text-To-Speech
synthesizers to NVDA, bundled as a single product. It can be used
whether you have installed NVDA or are running it portably. With
Eloquence, 10 languages are supported, and 45 languages are supported
with Vocalizer. 10% of all sales are donated to NV Access to support
the NVDA project.

Nance