From: "Walmir Schultz via Groups.io" <wsautodidata=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] Antivirus

Hi,

It seems to me that the antivirus developers are the less accessible-minded people in the software industry.

Until now I have not found an antivirus that can be used with NVDA. From totally inaccessible right from the installation to barely usable, none of the most famous free antivirus can be used without problems.

I am using AVG because at least it can be automatically installed with Ninite, but NVDA cannot read the messages dialog, I cannot configure the antivirus and every time I install NVDA I need help from someone cause AVG "don't like" something and NVDA stops responding.

What are your experiences in this matter?