locked Re: regarding adding my voice as an variant of nvda

udit pandey

quentin sir understanded my question may bee he can explain here better

On Wed, 15 Sept 2021 at 22:12, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
Udit,

Not that I am aware of.   Are you trying to get NVDA to pronounce your name correctly?   If so, it would probably be easier to do that by playing with the default dictionary, or, if you use various voices that "screw up" your name differently, the respective voice dictionaries, to get a substitution string used that actually gets pronounced correctly.

I'm doing a SWAG here, but you could have it say Udit as something like You dit or You deet or Ooh dit or Ooh deet.  I've had to play with all sorts of tricks to get various synths to pronounce names correctly.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

--
hope that you all are safe with your family,
 udit