From: "Angela Delicata" <angeladelicata@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Antivirus

Avast is more or less usable with Jaws, not NVDA.

Best.

Angela from Italy

Il 20/09/2016 13:53, Walmir Schultz via Groups.io ha scritto:
Hi,

It seems to me that the antivirus developers are the less
accessible-minded people in the software industry.

Until now I have not found an antivirus that can be used with NVDA.
From totally inaccessible right from the installation to barely
usable, none of the most famous free antivirus can be used without
problems.

I am using AVG because at least it can be automatically installed with
Ninite, but NVDA cannot read the messages dialog, I cannot configure
the antivirus and every time I install NVDA I need help from someone
cause AVG "don't like" something and NVDA stops responding.

What are your experiences in this matter?

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.