Re: Audio ducking not supported?

Jackie

Woops, I am *so* sorry, Andre! Thanks, Brian V. The part regarding the
control panel still applies, however. Again, humblest apologies.
Sometimes, more than not I fear, I'm an idiot.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 10:38 PM, Jackie wrote:

Hey Andre, just for the halibut, have you tried a portable install? &
have
you gone into control panel per my previous post to enable audio
ducking there?
-
Audio ducking is definitely not supported in NVDA portable.  See the very
recent topic: Audio ducking is not supported under NVDA portable (
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/85370652 ) , which notes that this is in
the official documentation.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.