Re: delayed speech

mehmet çetin

hello, I'm using the plugin for NVDA but I didn't see any benefit.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] delayed speech

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 11:19 AM, mehmet çetin wrote:
which setting should be made in the silanzo program for it to work properly
-
There is no setting, to my knowledge.  The program simply has to be running in the background.  It constantly feeds "silence" to the sound card so that it can never go to sleep and, indirectly, neither can any Bluetooth audio device it's streaming to.

And by feeding silence I mean just that - it plays zero volume sound.  What allows the card to be put to sleep is when no sound is being sent to it by anything.

There is also an NVDA Add-On, BluetoothAudio, meant to address the same issue.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.