Re: Antivirus

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:24 am, Nimer Jaber wrote:
I, unfortunately, cannot recommend Microsoft to protect from viruses. Reviews have been middling at best, and I have seen users get issues when running that.

 And I have seen users get issues when running virtually any product you can name.  The fact is that most, not all, but most, infections are the direct result of user actions.  This is true regardless of the antivirus, antimalware, or security suite product in use.